Image: CFD concept is shown by a trader.
Trading Contracts for Differences has become popular among traders as it allows them to make transactions on a wide range of both rising and falling markets while enjoying higher leverage than they would have got with regular trading. Still, this form of derivative trading carries a high risk and investors must choose wisely a broker when trading CFD instruments.
One of the options you have available is CFD Global, a broker that is CySEC regulated and that takes every measure to provide you with an optimal environment where you will find competitive spreads, fast execution and pricing transparency, along with a wide range of markets to choose from when trading CFDs, a dedicated multilingual support team and Education Resources to support you in developing your trading skills.
Accessing Over 2100 CFD Instruments On 7 Asset Classes
Image: Forex charts on creative background.
With CFD Global you will get a complete trading experience as this broker provides every trader with a broad range of markets to trade CFDs on:
Each of these 7 asset classes include a large variety of CFD instruments, permitting you to diversify your portfolio and better manage the risks associated with Contract for Differences trading. Even more, each asset class has different trading conditions, including low spreads and high leverage.
Getting Access to the Largest Decentralised Market in the World
Trading CFDs on Forex is preferred by investors as Foreign Exchange is a global decentralised market characterised by high liquidity and tight spreads. At CFD Global, you can find over 50 currency pairs to choose from and you can trade with leverage up to 1:30, while deposits and commissions don’t involve any fees or commissions. *
*Please note that CFD Global, operated by Key Way Investments Ltd, is not liable for any fees or hidden costs charged by your bank or online payment provider.
Market Hours for trading CFDs on currency pairs or any other CFD instrument are the following:
- 24 hours a day / 5 days a week, starting with Sunday at 21:00 GMT (when the Asian markets are opened) until Friday at 21:00 GMT (when the U.S. markets close).
Trading CFDs on Shares from Over 20 markets
Image: WebTrader platform displaying information on various shares from global companies.
Comment: ceva similar din platforma noastra pe actiuni
Other very popular instruments among traders are CFDs on shares that allow you to take a position on the price of a stock without being owner of that specific stock. At CFD Global, you will find the option to trade CFDs on shares of some of the major worldwide companies that have been listed on NASDAQ, NYSE, London Stock Exchange and others.
On CFD Global’s platforms you will find over 2000 companies to choose from, including:
- and many more.
Trading Platforms Designed to Streamline Your Online Experience
As CFD Global puts a lot of emphasis on offering enhanced solutions for their customers, you have the possibility to choose from 2 online trading platforms to trade CFDs:
- MetaTrader 5.
WebTrader – A Platform Suitable for Every Trader
Image: Trader looking at charts on WebTrader platform.
Comment: Traderul sa se uite la niste charturi din platforma noastra.
Being a powerful and user-friendly platform, WebTrader is preferred by traders as they can enjoy:
- Risk management instruments that will help them better understand the in-depths of CFD trading and how to manage risks by diversifying their portfolios or using features such as Stop Loss or Take Profit;
- Essential and advanced charting tools that include 3 chart styles and configurable indicators aiming to support a trader in enhancing his strategies;
- Trader Trends which is located in the left-side menu and provides information about the instruments that rank at the top for different periods (i.e. over the last 24 hours, the last 30 days) or according to their trends and volatility.
Trading Central that is a dynamic analysis tool which is developed by an industry leading company. The tool suits every trading style and incorporates multilingual technical and fundamental analysis, being available on mobile as well. * *Available for CFD Global’s traders under certain conditions.
- Negative balance protection which ensures that no trader will lose more money than he has deposited into his account.
Besides these features, WebTrader also integrates 4 third-party market analysis tools:
- Daily Analyst Recommendations – where you can find out the opinion of top financial analysts over the market trends and therefore have a better understanding related to the opening of a certain position;
- Bloggers Opinions – when you use this tool you will have access to the opinion of over 50,000 financial experts and you will decide which ones to follow according to their strategies in relation to a certain stock;
- Active Stocks by “Insiders” – provides you real-time insights from corporate insiders regarding stocks of some of the biggest companies on the stock market.
- Hedge Funds – will permit you to see how leading fund managers have acted on leading stocks over the previous fiscal year.
MetaTrader 5 – One of the Most Popular Platforms for CFD Trading
Image: Concept photo of MetaTrader 5 when trading CFDs on Forex.
Available on both desktop and mobile, MetaTrader 5 is equipped with powerful tools, advanced charts and analysis options.
The online trading platform offers you the option to customize its layouts, so you can develop more efficient investment strategies.
Although you can trade only 400 CFD instruments, you have access to advanced analytics, including:
- 30 built-in indicators;
- 2000 free custom indicators;
- 9 timeframes;
- market watch list.
While using MetaTrader 5, you will be able to get better at your trading skills and performance. You will also get access to professional trading tools which are integrated on a platform with fast execution speeds and an intuitive interface that integrates multi-window views and asset control panels.
Taking Your Trading Experience to the Next Level
Image: Trader learning by using resources from CFD Global’s Academy.
CFD Global provides you with a wide range of Education Resources to enhance your trading skills, from Forex courses, to video tutorials and even an Advanced CFD eBook. All these materials will provide you more information on:
- the Forex market, including essential terms that are used in the industry or type of orders you have available when trading CFDs on currencies;
- the basics of CFD trading and how it is different from regular trading;
- complex trading tools that you can use to analyse market movements.
Why Trade Contracts for Differences with CFD Global?
CFD Global is CySEC regulated and you will enjoy greater protection of your funds as this broker must comply with all ESMA requirements.
Even more, CFD Global will make every effort for you to get all the help you need by having a dedicated multilingual support team that can be contacted from Monday to Friday 6:00 AM GMT to 01:00 AM GMT by Live Chat, email or phone.
To keep in touch with all the financial and economic news, the broker also has a dedicated section where you can learn about the events that can produce market movements and thus influence the price of a certain CFD instrument.
Visit CFD Global now for more details!
“The information presented herein does not constitute and does not intend to constitute Investment Advice. The information contained herewith is a compilation of public stock recommendations issued by various financial analysts and organised by Live News Recommendation in an easily presentable format, for information purposes only. Users/readers should not rely solely on the information presented herewith and should do their own research/analysis by also reading the actual underlying research. Users/readers should also consider the risk of encountering significant losses when trading CFDs”
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 69.37% of retail investor accounts lose money and 30.63% win money when trading CFDs with cfdglobal.com. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.